Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Movie: The Vow


My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8.5

Genre: Chick flick 

Primary actors: Rachel McAdams, Channing Tatum

Length: About two hours

Based on: A true story, if I remember right?! Anyone know for sure?

Time period: Present

Rating: PG-13

Year it came out: 2012

My overall opinion: I liked it better than The Notebook. No, but seriously. This was a sweet movie and melted my heart just a little bit in some parts. If you need a sweet chick flick for an evening, consider this one! :)

2 comments:

writingsofrosie said...

Yup! The Vow is based on a true story. :) The real life couple are Christians if I remember correctly.

Rissi said...

This is definitely WAY better than The Notebook methinks and I love that it's a genuine romance - it took the path of ending more "bittersweet" than "firmly" happy ending, which reminds us that life isn't always so rosy. :)