Sunday, April 6, 2014

Movie: Quantum of Solace


My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8

Genre: Action

Series or set: James Bond 007

Number in series: You can watch James Bond in any order you like!

Primary actors: Daniel Craig, Judi Dench

Length: About two hours

Time period: Present

Rating: PG-13

Year it came out: 2008

My overall opinion: Yet another James Bond movie in which Daniel Craig steals my heart! Okay, he’s actually way too old for me. But if I was…25 years older, I would be head over heels in love. He is seriously a great hero dude in these movies. My favorite thing about this movie? It included epic chases by plane, by boat, AND by car. Like I said, I once again really loved Daniel Craig’s performance as James Bond, and if you’re a fan of Craig, Bond, action movies, chase scenes, or action - this movie is a must-see!


1 comment:

Hamlette (Rachel) said...

This one disappointed me, alas. The action scenes were so horribly filmed I sometimes couldn't tell what was going on, to the point of not being able to tell which black-clad figure was Bond and which was the bad guy. And the story never grabbed me. It felt like kind of a Bourne movie wannabe, to me.

But Daniel Craig was delicious, all the same, and if all you're looking for in a Bond movie is yummy Daniel Craigness, then I can see how this could be satisfying :-)